Shake and Shingle Roofs are undeniably the most attractive roofs on the market. Why else would so many companies go to such great expense to manufacture “wood shake look-alike” products to replace them?
Real wood shake roofs can last for many years if they are properly maintained. There is a quality about natural wood shakes that says earthy, yet elegant. They have character!
Current economic analysis shows that restoration can SAVE YOU up to 75% over the price of re-roofing. It costs less and it brings the roof back to that “like new” look.
If your roof is over 2 years old, the wood may be showing signs of aging:
- Shakes or shingles warping and decaying.
- Splitting, cracking or curling.
- Surface is graying; black or green organic growth.
Not to worry! Restoration can double or possibly triple the remaining life of your roof.
Timber Pro UV Natural Oil Shake and Shingle Protector:
- Protects and beautifies.
- Contains natural oil resins so the treatment will last for many years.
- Safe for the environment.
- It is a breathable preservative that will not crack and peel.
- Made with high grade resins and contains the safest mildew and UV inhibitors available.
- Manufactured in Richmond, BC for our harsh West Coast climate.