Timber Pro XP Matte
Where to Use
Timber Pro XP can be used as a two or three coat system on all new and reconditioned wood exterior and interior vertical surfaces. Timber Pro XP can be used on all wood species such as cedar, fir, pine, cypress, redwood, spruce exterior grade plywood and pressure treated wood. The following are areas of use for the Log and Siding Formula.
- log homes
- outdoor furniture
- exterior sidings
- doors / windows
- side wall shingles
- side wall shakes
- Do not use clear alone for exterior surfaces. Always use a color from one of the color series before using the clear
- Do not thin
- Do not apply over previously coated surfaces.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or in temperatures above 25C. – 80F.
- Avoid application when dew or moisture is present.
Features and Benefits
- Low Odor – Applicator Friendly
- Low V.O.C. – Environmentally Friendly
- Excellent UV protection – Screens the wood from UV degedation
- Water Repellent – Protect against damage from water intrusion
- Large color range – Available in all Timber Pro colors
- Water Based – Easy soap and water cleanup
- Breathable – Allows moisture in the wood to escape
- Fungi Resistant – Impedes the growth of micro-organisms
- Fast Drying – Speeds application process